We really don’t know how bad they are for our nervous system
- 1) Cell phones emit radio-frequency energy (radio waves), a form of non-ionizing radiation, from their antennas. Tissues nearest to the antenna can absorb this energy.
- 2) Radio-frequency energy is a form of electromagnetic radiation. Electromagnetic radiation can be categorized into two types: ionizing ( e.g., x-rays, radon, and cosmic rays) and nonionizing ( e.g., radio-frequency and extremely low frequency, or power frequency). Radiofrequency exposure from cell phones does cause heating to the area of the body where the cell phone is held (ear, head). However, it is not sufficient to significantly increase body temperature.
- 3) Cell phones contain powerful batteries that emit a magnetic field.
- At this time, there are no scientific studies proving the negative effects on the body from cell phone radio-frequency energy.
- “…… radio-frequency energy is another word for microwave radiation. If people understood that they were holding a two-way microwave-radiating device next to their brain or next to their reproductive organs, they might think differently about it…”Dr. devra Davis
Dr. Davis has warned, in particular, about the risks to pregnant women and their unborn children, noting that prenatal animal studies have shown exposure to radiation from cell phones:
- Altered DNA
- Altered brain metabolism
- Compromised spinal cords
Fact: If you have someone test a previously strong muscle, it will weaken when you place a cell phone over the front midline of your body. Acupuncturists call this your conception vessel.
Fact: If you have someone test a previously strong muscle, it will weaken when you place your cell phone to your ear.
Dr. Metus and others have performed this test hundreds of times, and the results are the same. We can not conclusively prove the extent of the negative consequences of placing a cell phone to your ear, but we can say that the weakness of a previously strong muscle suggests that either the radio-frequency energy from the antenna or the magnetic field emitted by the battery causes a poor neurological response. We call this neurological disorganization (ND). How much ND is ok, and what is the cumulative effect over time?
What we do know
When a cell phone or tablet is fitted with a Neuro Connect EMF protection device, none of the negative neurological responses occur. When you repeat the testing using a cell phone that has Neuro Connect EMF device attached to it, there is no neurological disorganization. The physics of the device protects the central nervous system from neurological disorganization.
There is no scientific proof that Neuro Connect EMF protection eliminates the harmful effects of radio frequency energy and microwave radiation on the brain, DNA or any other tissues. At this time, all we know is that Kinesiological testing shows protection against neurological disorganization and muscle weakness arising from cell phone use.
Balance. Strength. Control.
Improve your balance and muscle function.