Neuro Connect™ Lifestyle and Neuro Connect™ONE devices for everyday activities such as sports, housework, gardening and manual work.
- Whether you stand at work or have to bend over or reach, you want all your muscles and joints to function optimally.
- When joints stop functioning properly and you dig in the garden or lift an object at work, your body will recruit the wrong muscles to complete the job. This usually results in neck and back strain.
- Most people go to chiropractors because they have restricted spinal joints. Spinal joints stop working because the muscles that control their movement stop functioning.
There are many sensory nerve fibers in our joints and they continually converse with the brain.
If for reasons of muscles strain, osteoarthritic changes or general wear and tear, those receptors stop signaling, then the associated joints stop moving. Most therapists mechanically mobilize the joints so the receptors will once again begin to fire. Unfortunately for some, it does not take long for the joint to become disconnected from the central nervous system. As a result, the muscles responsible for good joint function cease to work efficiently.
Repeated clinic-based studies on many patients have shown that Neuro Connect™ LifeStyle and Neuro Connect™ ONE devices help to reconnect the nerve receptors in your joints to the brain. Proper nerve flow results in the delivery of messages to your muscles so they can function properly.
Hundreds of clinic-based GAIT-muscle functional examinations have demonstrated that Neuro Connect™ LifeStyle and Neuro Connect™ONE devices enhance your ability to use the correct muscles while walking, working in the garden or while playing sports, even when your spinal joints were not previously performing optimally.
The corrective benefits were discovered by Dr. Metus along with a team of Physicists over a seven-year period. Neuro Connect wearable technology was developed to assist people with chronic back and neck problems usually caused by injury, wear and tear or age-related conditions. Dr. Metus consistently finds that patients with chronic and recurring spinal and pelvic joint dysfunction, have better joint mobility and require less treatment when using the devices regularly.
What is the difference between Neuro Connect LifeStyle and Neuro Connect ONE?
- Neuro Connect LifeStyle circulates a mild energetic field which is very corrective. They are usually worn as a set of 3.
- Neuro Connect ONE circulates a strong energetic field and can be worn individually for the same effect. For example, when doing gardening or laborious work or playing sports, it is recommended to wear a set of 3 clips. In the evening, and at rest, wearing a single clip will maintain muscle and joint function. If you do office work all day, wear a single clip, but when you go to the gym use the additional 2 clips to strengthen the response.
Poor joint function eventually causes neck and back muscle strain.
This fellow has a restricted right sacroiliac joint and left rib and mid-thoracic joint strain. XXX
Every time he transfers his weight to the right leg the spinal support muscles fail to function properly.
This overloads other muscles and they become strained.
The process is repeated over and over during activity and the condition becomes chronic.
Wearing a set of LifeStyle devices or Neuro Connect ONE devices awaken the nerve receptors in muscles and joints.
The result is overall improved joint and muscle function.
Whatever you do for a living, Neuro Connect devices enhance your ability to function normally.
Balance. Strength. Control.
Get immediate improvement in your balance and muscle function.